The Global ShipmentsPlus report offers the most comprehensive quarterly tracking of desktop monitors, covering both consumer (B2C) and commercial (B2B) markets.
Compiled by triangulating sources that include vendor sell-in and distribution sell-through, the underlying data is fully segmented by 135 individual countries, category, vendor, and specification, enabling users to compare regional demand on a quarterly basis, establish penetration rates by attribute, assess market share, and contrast growth patterns for commercial monitors against those for consumer models.
Specifications - 25+ attributes, including:
| || |
Scope - Split into 135 individual countries:
- China: China, Hong Kong
- AP: Australia, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, North Korea, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan,Thailand, Vietnam, Rest of Asia Pacific
- CEE: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro, Slovenia, Ukraine
- LA: Argentina, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, Rest of Latin America
- MEA: Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Botswana, Egypt, Georgia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Mongolia Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Rest of Africa, Saudi Arabia South Africa, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, United Arab Emirates Uzbekistan, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- NA: Canada, United States
- WE: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom