WHO ARE WE?
We are CONTEXT WORLD LIMITED trading as "CONTEXT", a company registered in England and Wales with a registered office address at:
Sanderson House Station Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5NT.
Our business offices are in London and the address and telephone number is:
Dial House, 2 Burston Road, London, SW15 6AR
0208 394 7700
You can contact us by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you subscribe to CONTEXT services, we collect information, including personally identifiable information about you, such as, but not limited to:
- First name;
- Last name;
- Job title;
- Phone number;
- Company name;
- Company address;
- Email address;
And, any additional information about you that your data controller has asked us to collect on their behalf in order to process your data more efficiently, e.g., VAT or company registration number
We will collect the information from directly from you or via your data controller.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may keep a record of correspondence.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
CONTEXT uses your information for certain legitimate business interests, which include some or all of the following:
- Ensuring that customers and partners are able to access CONTEXT's services and receive relevant service updates
- Providing customer support
- Sharing market updates
- Inviting industry players to webinars and other events
- Updating the market on new CONTEXT products and services.
- Keeping track of who is who in both current and potential client/partner organisations
- Facilitating one-to-one communication
When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, as well as your rights under data protection laws. If you have any concerns about the processing of your personal information, you can exercise your right to object at any time by clicking on any 'unsubscribe' or 'manage your preferences' link present in the footer of all CONTEXT emails. Should you wish to have your records completely removed from our contact database, this is possible at all times by clicking the preferences link. Our use of the information is governed by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
As a Data Controller we do not share your information.
As a Data Processor we process your data and share it with your Data Controller.
We may also be required to share in the following circumstances:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of CONTEXT WORLD Limited;
- To act under urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public.
We may also disclose your personal information to any member of our group including our associate company Rovisons, and sub-processors for the following purposes:
- To process your information for the purposes of fulfilling CONTEXT services or dealing with your data controllers enquiries or correspondence on their behalf,
- as defined in section 345 of the Companies Act 2006 for England and Wales; As a data controller, we do not sell, rent or lease any of the personal information collected from you to third parties. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as gender, race, religion, age, or political affiliations (in the event that we become aware of any).
WITHDRAWAL OF CONTACT CONSENT
Unless you tell us not to, we assume we have permission to tell you about our products, services, research updates and events. We may do this by email or post if you don’t want us to send you any marketing materials you can tell us in one of the following ways;
- by clicking once on the unsubscribe link contained in our Newsletter and non-essential email communications. You will be directed to a Marketing Preference Centre where you can unsubscribe from all marketing communications or, if you so choose, tailor the communications you receive from us according to your needs;
- by contacting us at email@example.com;
- by writing to us at CONTEXT, Dial House, 2 Burston Road, London, SW15 6AR;
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
CONTEXT will do its best to protect your personal data, we cannot however guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will use appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your information safe. The information that we collect from you are not transferred nor stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR
We will keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship with you in accordance with the recommended GDPR record retention period or data controller guidance. Further information is available on request.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that CONTEXT refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated above) in the processing of your personal data.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you want to know what information we hold about you, please contact us at the address below. If any information you have provided to us needs correcting or amending, please contact us by writing to us by post or by email using the contact details below. We may have to contact you to verify the authenticity of any communications received by us that indicate they have been sent by you.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by CONTEXT (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and CONTEXT’s data protection representatives CIO / COO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Supervisory authority contact details
Data Protection Officer (DPO) / GDPR Owner contact details
Information Commissioner's Office
Jackson Lau / Eric Pouget
Address line 1:
Address line 2:
2 Burston Road
Address line 3:
Address line 4:
Address line 5:
If you have any further queries or complaints that we are not able to answer you should contact the Information Commissioners Office through the attached link.
Read more about how and why we use your data here
INFORMATION ABOUT THE 'COOKIES' USED ON OUR WEBSITE