CONTEXT Retail CEO Breakfast - CES 2018
Modern consumer expectations of a seamless, customer-centric experience have stretched the traditional linear supply chain to breaking point. The new dynamics of real-time retail require technology, systems, expertise and resources beyond the capacity of any retailer, distributor or vendor acting alone.
CONTEXT's fourth Retail CEO Breakfast will bring together a leading vendor, distributor and retailer to explore how the industry can deliver retail innovation through an ecosystem of strategic collaboration, asking:
- What do you look for in a strategic partner?
- What value-add does each party contribute?
- What are the criteria and requirements for success?
- What are the parameters and guidelines for collaboration?
- What are the best practices in strategic collaboration?
- What are the potential pitfalls?
- How do you measure results?
The CONTEXT Retail CEO breakfast will be held on 11 January 2018 in Las Vegas. The breakfast will start at 7:30 a.m. with an opportunity to network with other executives and senior managers attending. Presentations will be followed by questions and further time to network with industry peers.